Flying Fish offer a range of yacht safety, maintenance and communications courses at our training centres in Sydney Australia and Cowes UK.
Prevention is better
When it comes to safety on board, prevention is always much better than cure. Good navigation and boat handling are essential, as well as having well planned safety management and maintenance systems in place.
Prudent skippers and crew make sure they are up to date with the latest survival, first aid and radio procedures in case of an on-board emergency.
Essential marine safety courses
- Marine First Aid (internationally recognised)
- ISAF/AS Offshore Safety and Sea Survival
- ACMA Marine Radio Licence (internationally recognised)
- RYA Diesel Engines
- Basic Yacht Maintenance
Marine navigation courses
- RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship – online
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased Theory – 5 days
- RYA Yachtmaster Shorebased Theory – 5 days
- RYA Yachtmaster Ocean Theory – 5 days
Flying Fish also delivers approved Boat Licence courses.