Windsurf Classes - (Level 1 and 2)
Our morning classes are a great way to learn to windsurf in a fantastic location. Join a scheduled class or arrange a private lesson for yourself or your group.
To book Enquire here
Pre-book and save money
Pre-book a series of classes or add your friends and family to the same order and save money. Buy a voucher for maximum flexibility at the best price.
- 1 class - $185
- 2 classes - $165 each
- 3 or more - $150 each
- Flexi voucher for 8 classes - $995 (Submit enquiry above.)
Private lessons - enquire above
Book a private lesson for yourself or your group and learn to sail on your own terms. Prices below are for 3-hour private lessons.
- 1 Person - $295
- 2 People - $195 each
- 3 People - $175 each
- 4 People - $150 each
- 5 People or more - $125 each
Our morning windsurfing classes are for beginner and improver windsurfers (level 1 and 2)
Join a single class for a basic introduction or a series of classes to fast-track your skills.
If you can get your own small group of family or friends together a private lesson is a great way to learn and can be excellent value too. We welcome families with kids as well as corporate groups looking for some action-packed teambuilding.
Level 1 - 4 x 3 hours classes
- Rigging, launching, and landing
- Secure position, Sailing position, 180-degree turn, Steering.
- Sailing upwind, tacking and the 'No go Zone'
- Sailing downwind and gybing
Level 2 - 4 x 3 hours classes
- Improved tacking and gybing
- Beach start
- Introduction to the harness
- Start racing
- Intro Freestyle
Fantastic sailing conditions
Flying Fish Sailing is based in a spectacular setting at Middle Harbour Yacht Club.
The windsurfing environment is superb with reliable, warm sea breezes and lots of great beaches to sail to.
Instructors and equipment
Our beginners and improvers learn on our fleet of Tahe WindSUP boards which are ideal for learning.
Our Royal Yachting Association and Australian Sailing qualified instructors are friendly, professional, and experienced.
- Tuition, equipment, pre-course information. safety boat.
- Perosnal Flotation Devices (PFD's) are provided and must be worn at all times on the water.
- Please bring your own water bottle and snacks.
- AS Level 1 (after 4 sessions)
- AS Level 2 (after 8 sessions)
Before you start
Our morning windsurfing classes are suitable for novice windsurfers and for those with some experience who wish to improve their skills.
After 4 classes, a beginner can expect to get to AS/RYA level 1. After 8 classes you can expect to achive AS/RYA level 2.
Once you are at level 2 you are ready to hire a board and enjoy windsurfing on your own terms or start racing.