Hire a RIB
Hire one of our superb Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIBs) and get out and explore the stunning waterways around Sydney Harbour.
To book Enquire here
Available Wed to Sun during daylight saving.
Minimum booking 3 hours.
Highfiled Patrol 600 / 90 HP
- 3 hours (0930 -1230) - $795
- 7 hours (0930 -1630) - $995
Highfiled Patrol 500 / 60 HP
- 3 hours (0930 -1230) - $595
- 7 hours (0930 -1630) - $795
Instructor/Coxswain - 3 hours $295 / 7 hours $495
With their deep V, wide chines, and large diameter tubes, the Highfield Patrol rigid inflatable boats (RIB) are safe and manoeuverable and provide a soft dry ride even in the roughest conditions.
Highfield Patrol 600 / 90 HP
The Highfield Patrol 600 is an agile state-of-the-art aluminum RIB.
Comfortable for up to 6 adults the boat is easy to handle and is great for a family morning out on the water exploring. Its also ideal for fleet management, rescue, or diving work.
The RIB is fitted with a T-top console for shade, electric start, and trim, Raymarine instruments, plotter, and marine VHF radio.
There is also an anchor, large internal fuel tanks, and plenty of secure storage space for personal items.
Highfield Patrol 500 / 60 HP
The Patrol 500 RIB is a versatile all-rounder.
It’s extremely appropriate for on-water coaching and rescue work and is also fun and easy for private recreational use.
Suitable for up to 4 adults the boat is light on fuel but easy to get up and running.
It's also easy to park alongside or anchor off the beach
The RIB is fitted with electric start, and trim, Raymarine instruments, and marine VHF radio.
- The price includes the boat and Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) which must be worn by all participants.
- We will provide the boat for you with a full tank of fuel-ready to drive.
- We can also loan you foul-weather gear if you require it.
Before you start
- You will need a New South Wales Boat Licence to drive one of our RIBs.
- You will also need to sign our waiver form, and charter agreement and pay a bond.
View our boat license courses here