Yacht Charter - Beneteau 40.7
Step on board and sail away. Cruise past the Opera House and under the Harbour Bridge, anchor for lunch in a secluded bay, then sail out to the Heads for a taste of the open Pacific.
To book Enquire here
Skippered charter - Min booking 4 hours/Max guests 10-day sail/ 5 live-aboard
- 4 hours - $1695
- 8 hours - $1995
- Weekend live-aboard - $3180 (9 am/ Sat - 4 pm/ Sun)
- Mon to Fri (5 days) live-aboard - $7180
Bareboat charter - security deposit required
- 4 hours - $1295
- 8 hours - $1595
- Weekend live-aboard - $2790 (9 am/ Sat - 4 pm/ Sun)
- 5 days live-aboard - $5980
Our Sydney charter yachts are berthed in a walk-on, walk-off marina in a beautiful setting at Middle Harbour Yacht Club.
The club has great facilities, including a waterside cafe and a licensed bar.
Flying Fish yachts are professionally maintained and fully equipped to live on board.
Beneteau 40.7 fast, comfortable, practical
The 40.7 is a highly regarded, Bruce Farr-designed cruiser/racer sailing yacht, great for racing and comfortable for fast cruising.
If you love sailing, you will love these beautifully balanced yachts.
The layout of the 40.7 is very practical, with two double rear cabins, a forward cabin, a comfortable saloon, and an enclosed toilet and shower unit.
The yacht sleeps six in comfort or eight using the saloon bunks.
Relax as hard as you like
Book a skipper for your charter, and let us show you the ropes whilst you relax as hard as you like.
Or choose a bareboat charter and sail on your own terms.
Book a private RYA course
Why not learn to sail while you are out there?
Flying Fish is an RYA-accredited sailing school and can arrange bespoke training courses for your group.
New Year's Eve, Australia Day, Boxing Day.
Be sure to book early if you want to charter for any special events in Sydney Harbour
- Qualified skipper
- Fuel, gas, water, cleaning costs
- Insurance and tax
The skipper must have RYA Dayskipper or equivalent
- Fuel, gas, water, cleaning costs.
- Insurance and tax
Catering - BYO or contact us for options
- Fractional sloop rig
- Overall Length 40 ft /11.96 m
- Beam 3.76 m / Draft 2.4 m
- Displacement 6.9 tonnes
- Volvo diesel 40 hp
- Fuel 130 litres / Freshwater 318 litres
- Capacity - max 10/ comfortable 8
- 3 x double cabins / 1 bathroom
- Large fridge
- Fully equipped galley
- Comfortable saloon seats 6
- Sound system
- ISAF Cat 2 safety equipment.
- 3 reef mainsail, furling headsail.
- Raymarine instrumentation
- Wheel steering