Hire a Sailing Dinghy
Hire one of our sailing dinghies and get out sailing on your own terms in fabulous Middle Harbour.
To book Enquire here
- Hire is available Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun during daylight saving and MUST be pre-booked.
- All hires start at 0930 am.
- Pre-book 3 or more hires on a single order and receive a 10% discount.
- 2 hours $125
- 3 hours $145
- 6 hours $175
- 2 hours $175
- 3 hours $190
- 6 hours $225
Suitable for two or three adults or two adults and two kids. This is the ultimate boat for day sailing.
The Bahia is stable and easy to sail, but not at the expense of performance. A spacious cockpit, inboard seats, and controllable power allow the sailor to feel safe and secure throughout the ride.
Should you capsize, the Laser Bahia's mast head flotation will help prevent an inversion making it easy to right.
The boat is equipped with an easy-to-launch asymmetric spinnaker, a roller furler jib system, and a trapeze.
Perfect for a day sailing and exploring around beautiful Middle Harbour.
The RS Zest is one of the most versatile sailing dinghies ever built. It is extremely popular with sailing schools in Europe.
The Zest is suitable for one adult, two teenagers, or an adult with one or two kids. It can be used as a single-hander or two-up with a jib.
Quick to rig, easy to reef or right from a capsize, easy to beach, fun, and confidence-inspiring, this is a boat that can be sailed by everyone.
The Zest is great for beginners and lots of fun for intermediate and advanced sailors when the wind gets up.
The boats are stored close to the water's edge so you can be out sailing with minimum fuss.
- All hires begin at 0930 am and must be pre-booked
- The price includes the boat and Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) which must be worn by all participants.
- We will provide the boat for you partially rigged and ready to sail so that you can spend as much time sailing as possible.
- You will need to bring your own sailing gear.
- You can postpone your hire booking at no extra cost to an alternate date with one day's notice
Before you start
- We only hire boats for customers with suitable sailing experience. You need to be able to tack and gybe and right the boat after a capsize.
- You will also need to sign our waiver form and comply with our operating rules.